HARDI offers Memberships in the following categories:
- Wholesale Distributor
- Wholesale Master Distributor
- Corporate Wholesale Distributor
- Integrated Wholesale Distributor
- Integrated Wholesale Subsidiary Distributor
- International Wholesale Distributor
- Plan and Spec Distributor
- Manufacturer Representative
- Service Vendor
- Energy Efficiency Partner
- Affiliate Partner
- Retired Colleague
Application for Membership
Each membership category has different requirements and they are listed on the application. To download an application, click the appropriate category. Completed applications should be returned to HARDI for submission, and are then presented to the Board of Directors for consideration.
Four of HARDI’s membership categories offer Premier, Sustaining, and Contributing enhanced membership tools and resources: Supplier/Manufacturer, Manufacturer Representative, Energy Efficiency Partner and Service Vendor. Enhanced member benefits include discounts on conference booth space, member recognition on the HARDI website and in publications, and advertising and sponsorship opportunities. The Energy Efficiency Partner and Supplier/Manufacturer enhanced memberships also provide access to exclusive HARDI Benchmarking reports.